Saturday, August 16, 2008

Amazing


This is incredible: a religious pastor gets to spend an hour with each Presidential candidate and ask them whatever he wants, and there is not -- at least, not in any of the coverage I've read -- not one question on the Iraq war or the morality of what we're doing there or the 50,000 - 655,000 civilians deaths we've caused there, not to mention suffering that can't even begin to be quantified.

No one question.

You'd think a religious pastor would care a little bit about that. I guess not, as long as the gays don't get to marry.

3 comments:

Dano said...

It's far more important for faggots to be ostracized than to think about our nation sending our young to die just to secure oil. C'mon David. Wake up. It is important to distract away from the important issues.

(Attn CIA: I have used an anonymizer to post this comment. You cannot track me down to persecute me)

Best,

D

charlesH said...

Any recent polls from Iraq as to what they think?

Anonymous said...

I'm sure they hate fags too.